1. Overall Strength
- The DuraMag® hauler subframe is a superior strength Steel Box Tube—no C channel.
- DuraMag® gooseneck hitches are rated for 30,000 lbs.
- DuraMag® bumper hitches are rated for 18,000 lbs.
2. Higher Load Capacity
- DuraMag® bodies are all made from high strength-to-weight ratio aluminum. The DuraMag® aluminum body gives you more hauling capacity.
3. Quality Construction and Appearance
- Fit and finish is professional grade
- DuraMag® aluminum haulers are sleek and attractive. They look like they’re designed to match the truck with custom extruded shapes. Square steel shapes look like boxy afterthoughts, painted some non-matching color and attached to the back of your truck.
4. Enclosed Wiring inside Box Tube
- DuraMag® wiring is enclosed inside box tube. Our wiring is not exposed to the elements. This is critical for trouble free operation.
5. Functional Rub Rails and Stake Pockets
- DuraMag® hauler bodies have rub rails/stake pockets on both sides and rear.
- DuraMag® hauler truck beds allow for full side board installations. You can’t do this without rear stake pockets.
6. High Visibility Headboard
- DuraMag® headboards are designed to allow full visibility from your mirrors. Some manufacturers build headboards that block your rear visibility. When you look in the mirror, all you see is the front of the headboard - a serious design flaw.
7. Tool Boxes
- DuraMag® boxes are large and usable.
8. DuraMag® Hauler DX Options
- With a DuraMag DX, you only buy the features you need, saving you money on options you don’t.
- 18,000 lbs. 2” Receiver Hitch with 7-way Receptacle
- 2” x 4” Box Tube Steel Sub Frame
- 3 ½” x 3 ½” Integrated Steel Rear Bumper
- Fully Powder Coated Steel Sub Frame
- 6000 Series Aluminum G-Tube Main Frame
- 6000 Series Extruded Aluminum Flooring
- 6000 Series Aluminum 2” x 3” Box Tube Cross Members
- Headboard with Accessory Glide Track
- Stake Pockets and Rub Rails on Sides and Rear
- Smooth Mill Finish 3/16” Headboard Wings
- Single Integrated STT/Backup Light – Rubber Mounted