When it comes to serious work, the DuraMag® Hauler series won’t let you down.
With an integrated steel subframe that includes a 2”, 18,000-lb rated rear receiver, you’re ready to haul from day one – with a body that is as tough as your truck.
Our world is truck bodies and we know the difference between DuraMag and the competition. We want you to know the difference too. You owe it to yourself to compare and you’ll be glad you did.
Base DX body shown with options:
Full Skirting, 2 rear toolboxes, and lighted headboard
1. Overall Strength
- The DuraMag® hauler subframe is a superior strength Steel Box Tube - no C channel.
- DuraMag® gooseneck hitches are rated for 30,000 lbs.
- DuraMag® bumper hitches are rated for 18,000 lbs.
2. Higher Load Capacity
- DuraMag® Hauler bodies are all made from high strength-to-weight ratio aluminum. The DuraMag® aluminum body gives you more hauling capacity.
3. Quality Construction and Appearance
- Fit and finish are professional grade
- DuraMag® Aluminum Hauler bodies are sleek and attractive. They look like they’re designed to match the truck with custom extruded shapes. Square steel shapes look like boxy afterthoughts, painted some non-matching color and attached to the back of your truck.
4. Enclosed Wiring inside Box Tube
- DuraMag® wiring is enclosed inside box tube. Our wiring is not exposed to the elements. This is critical for trouble free operation.
5. Functional Rub Rails and Stake Pockets
- DuraMag® Hauler Bodies have rub rails/stake pockets on both sides and rear.
- DuraMag® Haulers allow for full side board installation. You can’t do this without rear stake pockets.
6. High Visibility Headboard
- DuraMag® headboards are designed to allow full visibility from your mirrors. Some manufacturers build headboards that block your rear visibility. When you look in the mirror, all you see is the front of the headboard – a series design flaw.
7. Tool Boxes
- DuraMag® tool boxes are large and usable.
8. DuraMag® Hauler Options
- With DuraMag® Haulers, you only purchase the features you need, saving you money on unnecessary options.
Bottom Line: DuraMag® builds the bodies that save you money AND make you look good.
Common Hauler Configurations
Options Include: 4 Headboard Lights, 4 Lights in Rear Apron, Diamond Plate Rear Apron, and Cast Aluminum License Plate Holder
Options Include: Full Mill Finish Skirting, Standard Single Rear Lights in Rear Apron, and Molded Aluminum Fender Flares
Additional Options Shown: Rear Tool Boxes and Single Headboard Lights