- All-aluminum—Understructure Extruded Box Tube Construction
- Heavy Slam Latch Tailgate
- Extreme Duty .625 Interlocking Extruded Flooring
- Fully Welded Construction—No Bolts to Come Loose
- Welded Fender Flares for Superior Strength and Rigidity
- Sand-blasted Metal Preparation (not inferior wash/zinc phosphate)
- Powder Coated White, Black or Red
- LED Marker lights (where required)
- LED Penny Light in Each Compartment
- Inner Bed Walls and Exterior Top of Compartments—1/8” Diamond Plate
- Adjustable Shelving in Front, Middle and Rear Compartments (One Shelf with dividers in each compartment)
- Continuous Aluminum Piano Door Hinge
- Pass through Panel between Front & Center Compartments
- Tread Plate Splash Guards on Front— ALL Models
- Strongest Built Aluminum Service Body in the Industry
Service Body Options:
- Light Packages:
Package 1: Round STT—Backup in Rear Panel—Slim Line
Package 2: Oval STT—Backup Lights in Bumper—Rubber Mounted
- Powder Coated Non-Skid Bumper with Tapered Corners—Recessed with Full Step
- Vice Socket on Bumper
- Service Body Headache Rack
- Cantilever Rack Systems
- Custom Racking Options
- Roll-Up Utility Bed Cover
- LED Strip Lights in Compartments—Activated by Door Opening
- Additional Compartment Shelving
- Key Fob—All Door Electronic Locking System
- CTECH Aluminum Tool Drawers
Environmental Responsibility—Commitment to Green:
- F3’s commitment to environmental responsibility is strong.
- Like all DuraMag® aluminum bodies, the service body line includes a high percentage of recycled aluminum that’s environmentally friendly to process.
- No VOCs or liquid environmental waste in our coating process.
- No Rust Aluminum
- Strong yet Light weight
- Approximately 40% less than the weight of steel
- Reduced wear and tear on the truck
- Real savings on fuel
- Higher payloads
- Superior Door system over old-fashioned swing-out doors
- Environmentally Responsible (Clean, recycled, lightweight aluminum. Lower fuel consumption in vehicle)
- Frequently moved to the second truck (not the case with steel)
- DuraMag® sandblasts for maximum powder coat adhesion. This process is more labor intensive than a liquid bath but assures maximum finish life.
- Fully welded construction—No bolts or rivets to loosen and fall out.
- Fully welded heavy plate fender skirt to resist side denting.
- An investment that adds value at trade-in.
- A DuraMag® body is built to last.
- DuraMag® Service Bodies are built from heavy wall-extruded aluminum.
- Unlike the competition, DuraMag® floors are a heavy, interlocking extrusion, not sheet.
- A DuraMag® body is made to last the life of the truck—or more.
Fast Installation—Custom Design:
- Easy Fast Installation.
- DuraMag® service bodies designed for pickup deletes are custom fit for fast installation on all current models, bolt directly to the factory body mounts.
- DuraMag® service bodies are built to fit the actual length of the truck. This means 6” more usable body than most of the competition.